- Take Triphala Churna - 6 to 12 gram with 12 to 24 gram Ghee thrice a day
- Take Ghrta Sidhha with Rhizome of Haridra (turmeric) and root of Usira (Khas) - 12 to 24 gram, twice a day
- Equal part of powder of Triphala, root of Yastimadhu (glycyrrhiza) - 3 to 6 gram, when taken with honey or ghee thrice a day, will surely improve the symptoms
- Apply Anjana of Rasanjana, Kasisa (green vitriol) and Guda (Jaggery) in the eye
- Apply Anjana of powder of equla part of fruit of Pippali (Long Pepper) and Saindhava (Rock Salt) prepared in honey in the eye
- Retain a Kavala (Mouth Wash) of cold water in the mouth as long you can hold - do it thrice a day - it improves the pressure in the eyes
- Take 1 litre of fruit juice af Amalaki (embelic myrobalan), concentrate it and add ghee - 50 gram and honey - 50 gram. Apply it in the eye using a cloth
- Practice Bhramri Yogasan for at least 15 minutes everyday for 90 days and you will see excellent results for sure
These are all independent treatments and need not take/perform all to be cured. sleect one or two you think you can do comfortably. My recommendation is to start practicing Bhramari for sure as it has shown miraculous results in this disease.
With this, I will conclude the Eye Diseases Series of Posts and will focus on some other diseases and their treatments from next post onwards.